Data Protection Policy
Define the general guideline for compliance with Law 1581 of 2012, Regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013, and the other rules that complement them.
This policy applies to databases and files containing personal information of suppliers, customers, collaborators, or any other person whose information is subject to processing by QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A. It also applies to employees in all areas who in the exercise of their functions process personal data of suppliers, customers, collaborators, or any other natural person.
Information of the company responsible for the processing of personal information.
The company responsible for the processing of personal data:
- Company name: QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A.
- Adress: Medellín
- Correspondence address: Carrera 43A No 7-50A Oficina 1607
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (57 4) 444 40 14
- Processing of personal data
The treatment that QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A will carry out with the personal information will be the following.
- Purposes aimed at aspiring linkages in the selection process
- Receipt of resumes, reference verification, background check, and safety studies for personnel selection processes.
- Carry out all the activities of the management in the selection process.
- Training, induction, training, and knowledge management within the company.
- Knowledge of the health status of the person to determine their compatibility with the position to be held and for labor welfare purposes, carry out psychological monitoring and work inclusion activities.
- Know the information on activities that could be carried out outside of work and that may affect the tasks assigned by the company.
- Purpose aimed at collaborators:
- Guarantee the payment of their salaries, social benefits, income to social and parafiscal security, and everything concerning the fulfillment of the legal obligations acquired in their employment contract.
- To be able to locate the collaborator or his family in the event if necessary.
- Preserve and update the information that serves as the basis for
- implement wellness programs for the employee and his family.
- Purpose directed to clients:
- Offer our products and services directly or through third parties and receive feedback.
- Inform you about offers, events, promotions, alliances, studies, and/or contests commercial and generally carry out all kinds of campaigns.
- Carry out loyalty programs with clients and carry out trend studies of consumption.
- Facilitate the correct execution of the sale made and the follow-up to its satisfaction.
- Carry out statistical studies that allow the design of improvements to services rendered.
- Carry out administrative, accounting, and collection management.
- Purpose aimed at suppliers:
- Know their products, services, economic activity.
- Make decisions regarding their hiring and carry out collection management and Payments.
- Facilitate the correct execution of purchases and/or provision of services hired.
- Rights of the holders.
Following the provisions of Article 8 of Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013, the owner of the personal data has the following rights against the QUALITY VISION company TECHNOLOGIES S.A.
- Know, update and rectify your data in front of QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A. in your capacity as data controller
- Request proof of the authorization granted to QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A. in its condition of the data controller;
- Be informed by QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A. upon request, regarding the use that you have given your data
- Present before the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce complaints about infractions to the provided in Law 1581 of 2012, once the consultation or claim process has been exhausted before the person responsible for the Treatment;
- Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data when the Treatment does not respect the constitutional and legal principles, rights, and guarantees;
- Free access to your data that has been subject to Treatment.
- Sensitive data processing
QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A will be limited to those personal data that are pertinent and adequate for the purpose for which they are collected or required following the regulations current. Except in the cases expressly provided for in the Law, data may not be collected personally without authorization of the Holder.
The processing that QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A will carry out to personal information collected and stored will be the following:
- Fulfill the corporate purpose of QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A according to its legal statutes.
- Develop commercial activities such as direct mail, campaigns on social networks, invitations to events and talks, service evaluation measurements, among others.
- Comply with the applicable tax and commercial regulations.
- Comply with activities in labor and social security matters (Health, Pension, Risks
- Labor and Parafiscal), among others, applicable to former employees, current employees, and candidates for future employment.
- To comply with the execution of the service and commitments acquired with clients, suppliers, and employees.
- Exercise and procedure to exercise the rights to Habeas Data.
For the exercise of rights, those who may act by the provisions of the Article 14 of Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013 are the following persons: the holders, their representative, or attorney-in-fact. When the request is made by a person other than the owner and it is not proven that it acts on his behalf, it will be considered not presented. QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A. has a dedicated administrative infrastructure, among other functions, to ensure due attention to requirements, requests, queries, complaints, and claims related to data protection, to guarantee the exercise of the rights contained
in the Constitution and the law, especially the right to know, update, rectify and delete personal information; as well as the right to revoke the consent granted for the treatment of personal data.
4.1 Right of access
The power of disposition or decision that the owner has about the information that concerns him, entails necessarily the right to access and know if your personal information is being subject to treatment, as well as the scope, conditions, and generalities of said treatment. In this way, guarantees the owner their right to access
The owner can know the effective existence of the treatment to which their data are subjected personally.
QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A. guarantees the right of access when, prior accreditation of the identity of the owner or personality of his representative, is made available to this, free of charge, the detail of personal data through electronic means that allow direct access of the Holder to them.
QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A. guarantees the right of consultation, supplying the people who act in the exercise of this right, all the information contained in the registry individual or that is linked to the identification of the Holder.
For the attention of requests for consultation of personal data, QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A. guarantees that there are means of electronic and telephone communication, which are: Correspondence address: Carrera 43A No 7-50A Office 1101, Medellín; E-mail: email@example.com; Telephone: (57 4) 444 40 14. These queries will be answered in the terms indicated by the regulations, that is, within 10 business days following the presentation, in case it cannot be resolved before this time, it will be notified and the term up to 5 more days.
QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A guarantees the right of claim, to the databases for the correction, update, or deletion, or when they notice the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in Law 1581 of 2012 and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the regulations on personal data protection, QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A presents the procedure and minimum requirements for the exercise of its Rights:
For the filling and attention of your request, we ask you to provide the following information:
- Full name and surname.
- Contact information (physical and/or electronic address and contact telephone numbers).
- Means to receive a response to your request.
- Reason (s) / fact (s) that give rise to the claim with a brief description of the right you want to exercise (know, update, rectify, request proof of the authorization granted, revoke it, delete, access information).
- Signature (if applicable) and identification number.
If the claim received does not have complete information that allows it to be processed, the interested party within five (5) days of receipt to correct the faults. After two (2) months from the date of the request without the applicant submitting the required information, it will be understood that you have withdrawn the claim.
The maximum term provided by law to resolve your claim is fifteen (15) business days, counted from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to attend the claim within said term, QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A will inform the interested party of the reasons for the delay and the date on which your claim will be dealt with, which in no case may exceed the eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
Once the terms indicated by Law 1581 of 2012 and the other regulations that the regulate or complement, the Holder who is denied, totally or partially, the exercise of the rights of access, update, rectification, deletion, and revocation, you can put your case in the knowledge of the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce – Delegation for the Protection of Personal Information.
- Attention to requests, inquiries, and claims
The Commercial area is the agency that is in charge of processing the applications of the holders to enforce your rights. You can contact the email Info@izybuys.com, telephone (574) 44440 14 in the city of Medellín.
- Privacy policies and use of personal information
- Request and keep, under the conditions outlined in this policy, a copy of the respective authorization granted by the owner.
- Clearly and sufficiently inform the owner about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist you under the authorization granted.
- Guarantee the holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right to habeas data, says, know, update or rectify your data.
- Inform at the request of the owner about the use given to their data. Process inquiries and claims made in the terms indicated in this policy.
- Observe the principles of veracity, quality, security, and confidentiality in the terms established in Colombian legislation.
- Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use, or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
- Update information when necessary.
- Rectify personal data when appropriate.
- QUALITY VISION TECHNOLOGIES S.A will establish the circumstances and requirements for the establishment of remote connections to the company’s technological platform; also, will provide the tools and controls necessary for such connections to be made correctly safe way.
The databases in which personal data will be recorded will be kept for as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party and provided that there is no legal duty to keep it.