Data processing policy
In order to comply with Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013 and regulations that modify or add to the personal data protection regime, the criteria for the collection, storage, use, circulation (transfer or transmission) and suppression of personal data processed by Q-Vision – Quality Vision Technologies S.A.S. as Responsible for Treatment.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT:
Q-Vision – Quality Vision Technologies S.A.S., a legally constituted commercial company, identified with NIT 811046318-7, with its main address at Carrera 43A No 7-50 Office 1101 in the city of Medellín, Republic of Colombia.
Telephone: (574) 444 40 14 in the city of Medellin
This policy applies to all personal information registered in the databases of Quality Vision Technologies S.A.S., who acts as the person responsible for the processing of personal data.
- VALIDITY OF THE POLICY:
This policy shall be effective as of the date of its issuance.
This policy is mandatory and strict compliance for Quality Vision Technologies S.A.S., who will act as Data Controller.
- TREATMENT OF SENSITIVE DATA:
Q-Vision – Quality Vision Technologies S.A.S. will be limited to those personal data that are pertinent and adequate for the purpose for which they are collected or required in accordance with current regulations, except in cases expressly provided by Law, personal data may not be collected without the authorization of the data Holder.
The treatment that Q-Vision – Quality Vision Technologies S.A.S. will perform to the personal information collected and stored will be the following:
- Fulfill the corporate purpose of Quality Vision Technologies S.A according to its legal statutes.
- Develop commercial activities such as: direct mail, social media campaigns, invitations to events and talks, service evaluation measurements, among others.
- Comply with applicable tax and commercial regulations.
- Comply with activities in labor and social security matters (Health, Pension, Labor Risks and Parafiscales), among others, applicable to former employees, current employees and candidates for future employment.
- Comply with the execution of the service and commitments made with customers, suppliers and employees.
- RIGHTS OF THE OWNER:
As the owner of your personal data, you have the right to:
- Free access to the data provided that have been processed
- Know, update and rectify your information against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fragmented, misleading data, or those whose treatment is prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of the authorization granted.
- Submit to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce (SIC) complaints for violations of the provisions of current regulations.
- Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data, provided that there is no legal or contractual duty that prevents their deletion.
- Refrain from answering questions about sensitive data.
Responses concerning sensitive data or data on children and adolescents will be optional.
- ATTENTION OF PETITIONS, INQUIRIES AND CLAIMS:
The Commercial area is the unit in charge of processing the requests of the holders to enforce their rights. You can contact us at [email protected], telephone + 57 604 444 40 14 in the city of Medellín.
- PROCEDURE FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF HABEAS DATA:
In compliance with the regulations on personal data protection, Q-Vision – Quality Vision Technologies S.A.S. presents the procedure and minimum requirements for the exercise of your rights:
For the filing and attention of your request, we ask you to provide the following information:
- Full name and surname
- Contact information (physical and/or email address and contact telephone numbers)
- Means to receive a response to your request
- Reason(s)/fact(s) giving rise to the claim with a brief description of the right you wish to exercise (know, update, rectify, request proof of the authorization granted, revoke it, delete it, access the information)
- Signature (if applicable) and identification number.
The maximum term provided by law to resolve your claim is fifteen (15) working days, counted from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to address the claim within said term, Q-Vision – Quality Vision Technologies S.A.S. will inform the interested party of the reasons for the delay and the date on which their claim will be addressed, which in no case may exceed eight (8) working days following the expiration of the first term.
Once the terms set forth in Law 1581 of 2012 and other regulations that regulate or complement it have been fulfilled, the Holder who is denied, totally or partially, the exercise of the rights of access, update, rectification, deletion and revocation, may report your case to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce –Delegation for the Protection of Personal Data.
The databases in which the personal data will be recorded will be kept as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party and as long as there is no legal duty to keep it [email protected]